- High-end WDXRF spectrometer for industrial environments - State-of-the-art industrial spectrometer for more harsh operating conditions
- Increased reliability due to tube-above configuration - Less risk of spectrometer contamination, thereby increasing uptime
- Extended analytical flexibility - ₄Be to ₉₆CM - Full analysis capabilities
- ZSX Guidance software - No need to be a specialist. Integrated intelligence assists with calibration development
- High-speed analysis - Precise and accurate results in minutes allows real-time process control
- Attractive pricing - All this for a more than affordable price
- Improved service and application support - Rigaku is a trusted partner
- Data sharing - Makes it possible to have the Rigaku spectrometers in all your laboratories operating on the same calibrations
Tube-above sequential wavelength dispersive X-Ray fluorescence spectrometer for industrial applications
Elemental analysis of solid samples
Rigaku ZSX Primus III NEXT delivers rapid elemental industrial quality control by quantitative determination of major and minor elements from Be through Cm for powder and solid samples.
This new scanning wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometer features Rigaku’s unique X-ray tube-above configuration and is built upon the succesful ZSX Primus series platform.
Geared for Industrial Applications
The ZSX Primus III NEXT is an ideal tool for any industrial application, requiring elemental analysis, such as
- Ceramics and Refractories
Turnkey Application Packages
Industry-specific application packages are available. The "Pre-Calibration Package," which stores calibration curves at the time of shipment, the "Calibration Package," which includes standard samples and analysis conditions, and the "Master Matching Library" for standardless analysis (SQX) which is specialized for certain types of products, are available to help users start up the analysis operations.
Easy application sharing
The ZSX Primus III NEXT, ZSX Primus IV, and ZSX Primus IVi share the same hardware and software platform, making it easy to share applications between spectrometers.
Improved Quality of Analytical Results
Have confidence in each analysis result. Measurement statistics and spectrometer physical parameters can be displayed with each analysis result to easily spot irregularities.
ZSX Primus III NEXT - your ideal partner for fast and reliable production control in highly demanding industrial environments.